Click here to see all designs by
Sew Cute and Quirky
This crossbody bag is perfect for traveling or taking it to a game. It has several pockets to store your everyday needs. There is an inside sleeve to hold your e-reader or small tablet. It’s perfect for a commuter or student who wants to carry their e-reader or small tablet. This bag has a twist lock closure(Velcro can be substituted.). There is an outside front pocket that is perfect for your cellphone and an outside back zippered pocket that can hold your keys. The inside of the bag also has two roomy side wall pockets for those essentials needed for running around town or traveling to new places. Instructions include full color pictures. **This crossbody features Lorraine Turner’s Calico Horses collection by FreeSpirit Fabrics.
Finished Bag Size: 9” length x 10” height x 3 1⁄2 ” width (Bag shown in picture used cotton fabric outer and inner.)
Materials Needed: (If you have directional fabric, you may need more fabric than stated. If cork or leather is used for the outer bag, supply list will need to be adjusted in accordance with the width available for cork or leather.)
● 3⁄4 Yard of fabric for interior/lining
● 3⁄4 Yard of fabric for main exterior/outside of bag, exterior pocket lining & straps
● 1 Fat Quarter or 1/3 Yard (12 inches) of contrasting fabric for the exterior back and outside front pocket.
● 1⁄2 Yard of Sew In or Single Sided Fusible Foam (** You may not need this if using cork, vinyl, canvas or denim)
● 2 Yards of 20” wide Woven Fusible interfacing (ShapeFlex)
● 1 7” Zipper or longer (It can be cut to 7”)
● 1 Twist Lock Closure (3/4” x 1 1/5”) or Velcro can be used
● 2 1” D-rings & 1- 1” Tri-glide buckle
● 12” Pattern tracing paper or muslin