Click here to see all designs by
Sew Cute and Quirky
Make this fun table centerpiece for football season.
Finished size: 30”x15”. Be the talk of the party by adding this football field centerpiece to your table. It is a great conversation starter. Learn raw edge applique and your piece when complete to give it added depth. Football coasters accompany this pattern to add a fun flair to your party drinks. Play ball.
● 1 Fat Quarter of Brown Fabric
● 1⁄2 yard of Green Fabric
● 1⁄2 yard of Backing Fabric
● 1⁄2 yard of White Fabric
● 1 - 8.5” x 11” White felt sheet
● 1⁄2 yard of batting (I used fusible batting for the centerpiece and for the coasters.)
● 4” WOF Lite Steam A Seam
● Coordinating 50 wt threads (Brown, White, Green and Black