Click here to see all designs by
Sew Cute and Quirky
This crossbody wallet is perfect to take on the go. It carries large size cell phones in an exterior pocket. It has two zippered pockets, eight credit card pockets, an identification holder and two more pockets for receipts or essentials, a second cellphone or money.
Finished Bag Size: 4.25” wide x 7.25” long x 1” high when closed (Tri-Folded)
Materials Needed: (If using directional fabric or fussy cutting, you may need more fabric than identified in the pattern requirements. If using heavier weight fabric than cotton, you may not need the structured fusible interfacing.
Suggestion: Use heavier weight fabric on the outside of the wallet only.)
• 1 - Fat Quarter of fabric 1-(Accent Fabric: Front panel, cell phone pocket and interior pocket fronts)
• Optional: 1/4 yard x Width of fabric 1(Accent Fabric) for crossbody straps (Not needed if making the wallet only.)
• ½ yard of fabric 2 (Interior and Main Body Fabric)
• 1/3” yard x Width of one sided non woven fusible structured interfacing (Ex; Décor Bond)
• ¼ yard x Width of one sided light to mid weight woven fusible interfacing (Ex: Shape flex)
• 2- ½” D-Rings
• 2 - ½” Lobster swivel clasps
• 1- ½” Tri-slide Buckle
• 2- 7” or longer zippers or zipper by the yard/meter can be utilized
• 1 Kam snap assembly or Hook and Loop tape (Approximately 1” long)
• 2 - Sets of Magnetic Snaps (5/8” or smaller) or Hook and Loop tape (Approx 3” long ea.)
• 1- 2.50” x 3.75” piece of vinyl (16 gage or less).
Notions: Standard foot, zipper foot, coordinating thread, fabric marker, rotary cutter, cutting mat, scissors, clips or pins,90/16 needle. A bias tape maker is useful but not necessary.