Published: April 2nd, 2019
- Please be aware of what type of file you are purchasing. Each listing explains what you are ordering and which file types are included. There are no refunds on downloadable products so please choose carefully. We are happy to help you with any questions before ordering.
- All designs are zipped. You must be able to unzip the folders in order to use the designs.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email from us please check your other email folders.
Because there are links in the emails, some email providers block them.
AOL and Yahoo often block these emails or send them to your spam folder.
We recommend Gmail for ease of use in receiving our emails. However, all orders are available immediately in your account library for your convenience as well.
- Due to the nature of digital files, there are no refunds.
Please be sure you choose the correct design size and/or file type for your specific needs. We sell machine embroidery designs, cutting files and PDF sewing patterns.
- If you have any questions or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to help.
- If you are experiencing trouble downloading designs from the links, please try these options:
- Try using a different browser
- Clear your cache/cookies
- *Right* click on the link and choose "Save As" from the menu that comes up.
- Custom names/sayings are often shown in photos in design listings and are for example only. No alphabets/names are included or implied with those listings.
- Points: You will earn points with each order.
Details are on each design page under the "Add to Cart" area.
Once you have enough points to pay for an order you will see the option to "pay with points" in the checkout system.
Until then, you will not have that option at checkout.
If you have enough points to pay for one design we recommend that you only put that design into the cart so the payment option will appear.
- Sizes listed in product titles and descriptions (for machine embroidery) refer to the basic hoop size needed to stitch out the design. This is industry standard. Please refer to actual sizes listed on bottom of page and/or photos for actual size of designs. If you are not sure if a design will fit your specific hoop please check with your manual, machine dealer or email us for help. There are no refunds on digital items so please be sure the designs will fit into your specific hoop before purchasing.
- Don't see your format? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to convert for you.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Designs are available in your account library after purchase.
Please Note: Designs are available in your Library as a courtesy. There is no guarantee that there won't be a technological or other issue that may prevent access to them. Please download and back up your designs in timely manner to prevent loss of your designs.